Welcome to Avison Young, Russia
Since its founding in January 1993 working under the brand GVA Sawyer, the real estate professionals in Russia have grown from a development-focused operation to a team of varied and highly qualified specialists operating in all sectors of the real estate market. The team joined global real estate consultant Avison Young, who acquired GVA Worldwide, as an affiliate in July 2021. With headquarters in Moscow, the team is part of Avison Young’s strategic expansion of its service delivery to clients across Europe. GVA Sawyer’s consulting and brokerage operations rebranded as Avison Young, delivering tenant representation, leasing, sales, capital markets and consulting services to owners, occupiers, investors and the public sector.
Avison Young in Russia provides a full range of real estate services: from market research and concept development, to project management advice and tenant occupancy. It operates in all the commercial real estate market sectors: office, industrial, retail, leisure, hospitality, residential and land transactions.
The knowledgeable team have been working together for more than 20 years and have successfully implemented more than 1 million square meters of retail, office, hotel and industrial projects in 53 cities of Russia and CIS. The active cooperation of development, consulting, brokerage, and capital markets experts guarantees a comprehensive approach to finding solutions for clients, helps create commercially successful facilities and delivers reliable recommendations. The professionals based in Moscow bring original ideas and know-how based on international experience and Avison Young’s global network of connections.
Working with Avison Young in Russia, you get a proactive partner invested in your success. Our distinctive features include:
- Direct experience in the full cycle of project implementation, from concept to construction, and the sale or lease of the facility;
- Diverse internal resources to address the challenges posed by the owner within strict timeframes;
- Broad practical experience in the federal centers and regional cities of the Russian Federation;
- The right mix of around-the-corner knowledge and multi-national expertise;
- Teams backed by the best data, technology and intelligence;
- Maximum protection of the client’s interests and client support in all stages of project implementation;
- Comprehensive approach to client problem solving, which employs the resources of all our service divisions;
- Compliance with global standards of quality;
- Exceptional integrity and an individual approach to each client.